About our Founder
Greg Eckler – Originally from the east coast, Greg grew up outside of Philadelphia and earned a degree in business with a concentration in Information Technology from Virginia Tech. After moving to Charlotte, he worked as a computer programmer in healthcare and internet startups, met and married his wife, and ended up consulting for IBM.
Greg’s desire to help others combined with his financial savviness and an entrepreneurial bug ultimately lead him to a career in real estate. While vacationing, he and his wife fell in love with Denver and decided to make it their home – a move that was supposed to be “temporary,” but has lasted for 17 years and counting.
Greg observes processes and has an innate desire to fix and improve them. With his IT background and analytical mind, he has been hacking the real estate process since 2003 to make it better and more efficient.
Greg has designed some great tools for his own business and is now making some of those tools available for agents.
- Market Intelligence Tools
- Lead Management Systems
- Statistics Maps
- Transaction Management Software
- Contract Software
- The Psychology of Real Estate – Education
- Creative views on the market – Blogs
Greg Eckler’s experience includes:
- Over 250 Successful Closings
- 13+ years of real estate experience in Metro Denver
- Top 1% Denver County agents
- Top 2% of region’s highest-performing Re/Max Brokers, 2008-2012
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Broker/Owner of Denver Realty Experts, LLC